£666.00 Inc VAT Excl Tax: £555.00
Unlike other hydraulic underground motors the oil is for the life of the Gibidi Floor underground motors and you don't have to change or top up the oil every 2 - 4 years! Like you DO with SEA & BFT hydraulic underground motors
No Such thing as a direct replacement for a Gibidi Floor motor That isn't Gibidi!https://www.gibidimotors.co.uk/gibidi-floor-810-812-824-830-850-854-880-884
GIBIDI Floor 854 BAC 24V 150° slightly slower than floor 824/884 Look at Technical Data sheet!
But is a STRONGER motor & WILL DROP STRAIGHT INTO THE OLD FOUNDATION BOX WITHOUT ANY MODIFICATION NEEDED
Gibidi Floor 854 BAC 24V 150° GROUND
allows practically invisible automation of swing gatesThe automated device consists of an
electromechanical underground operator in both 24 VDC and 230 VAC version, able to transmit
motion to leafs of up to 3.5 m
Slight slower speed than the 824 / 884
Will go in a foundation box without alterations
The new range has been designed with the aim of further improvements over the already high quality of previous models. Here you are the main improvements:
• Increased the size of the internal rack
• Double protection inserted around the transmission shaft
• New bronze guide ring for the transmission shaft
• Increased bearing robustness
• Inserted a thrust bearing on the transmission shaft
• New anchor system for the gearbox bushing
• New anchor system for the hydraulic power unit and the jack for greater resistance.
The new FLOOR are all compatible with the old FLOOR824 series.
For now we still have the floor 824
we recommend changing the bronze bearing and welded top boss when swapping out an old motor for new as the 2 parts will also be well worn
Category Gibidi Underground Motor's